Randy Quick, Commissioner - Ward Two
Email Randy Quick
Commissioner Randy Quick is a lifelong resident of Rome and Floyd County. He is a partner and General Manager of Rome Radio Partners, LLC operating six radio stations in Northwest Georgia. Mr. Quick has maintained an active role in the community for his entire professional career with civic activities including:
- Past Chairman of the Board of the Greater Rome Chamber of Commerce and the Rome Floyd Economic Development Authority
- 2000 graduate of Leadership Rome and served as the coordinator of the 21st class.
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Rome, Paul Harris and Will Watt Fellowships
- Graduate of the Regional Economic Leadership and Development Course from the Georgia Academy for Economic Development.
- Past Chairman of the Board of the United Way of Rome and Floyd County along with Annual Campaign Co-Chair
- Past President of the Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Past President of the Rome International Film Festival
- Past President of the Board of Directors for the Family Resource Center along with a variety of other civic involvement.
- Foundation Trustee of Georgia Highlands College
- 2015 Heart of the Community Awards of Honor recipient.
Commissioner Quick has received the Certificate of Achievement from the Harold F. Holtz Municipal Institute, a cooperative effort of the Georgia Municipal Association and the University of Georgia Carl Vinson Institute of Government and currently serves on the Finance Committee, Alcohol Control Commission, Downtown Development Authority, Public Safety Committee, Redevelopment Committee, and Rome / Floyd County Planning Commission. Representing Ward 2 on the City Commission, he and his wife Janie reside in East Rome.